Mini Clean Flow - Large Deionized (DI) Water Heater
Deionized water application requiring the recirculation of 3 gallons per minute to reach 66°C in 2 hours. NEMA 4 moisture resistant housing was required.
Download Case Study (PDF)
Mini Clean Flow - Large DI Water Heater:
- Temperature from 18°C to 66°C in 2 hours
- 316 Stainless Steel All wetted parts
- Pressure tested to 90 PSI
- NEMA 4 Housing
- RTD, 3-wire 100 ohm process sensor built-in near outlet
- An additional TC for bottom temperature read
- 16KW (± 10%), 208 Volt, 3-phase
- Mounting threads on the bottom of the assembly
- Medium being heated: Deionized Water (DI Water)
- Recirculate at 3gpm
The heater zones were individually heated at lower voltage then pressure tested up to 90 PSI at 20°C - 25°C. The typical ramp temperature for a bench test prior to shipping is 100°C. The response time in an air medium environment was immediate as the temperature was achieved in under 20 minutes. All zones passed the recommended 700 VDC for 5 seconds on the Hi-Pot test prior to shipping. The heater was cleaned & packaged then sent out for delivery.
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.