300mm Vacuum Heater Pedestal
Vacuum Heater Pedestal for the manufacturing of 300mm silicon wafers. Temperature needed to be ~650°C in vacuum, 304 stainless steel material with a 2.75 CF Flange at the bottom. Three small top surface steps for lifting the wafers and a tri-pin placement location to keep the wafer from slipping off the heater.
- Temperature 650°C-700°C
- CF 2.75 Vacuum Flange on the bottom, pedestal style
- Helium Leak rate of 1 x 10-9 cc/sec He on complete assembly
- Thermal break between the top of the heater and the CF flange
- Thermocouple built-in for over-temp protection or control un-grounded
- An additional TC for bottom temperature read un-grounded
- 1900 Watt (± 10%), 240 Volt
- Mounting threads on the bottom of the assembly
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.