Vacuum Pedestal Heater – Extended Sleeve
Heating solution for an ALD Vacuum Chamber Heater testing 6” (152mm) wafers up to 450ºC. There were obvious space constraints at the customer site requiring an extended sleeve of 25”. The extra-long length enabled the placement of the wafer on the top surface eliminating the need to modify the existing chamber.
- Temperature 450ºC
- 25” Long sleeve with 2.75 CF Flange on the bottom
- Body must pass Helium Leak rate of 1 x 10-9 cc/sec He
- 6” overall diameter for 6” (152mm) wafers
- Top surface must have a flatness of ± .005”
- Thermocouple for additional temperature measurement
- 1,000 Watt (± 10%) , 120 Volt
- Material was 304 Stainless Steel
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.