BCE Threaded Vacuum Feedthroughs
Take it all through the wall with BCE epoxy feedthroughs!
During the past decade, new epoxy compounds have been developed that rival glass and ceramic in performance. BCE is at the forefront of this development and leverages modern epoxy's unique properties to solve your feedthrough challenges.
BCE custom epoxy vacuum feedthroughs offer the best choice in application flexibility, cost, and high performance. Epoxy feedthroughs are the right product for today’s fast moving markets. If you have to pass an electrical, pneumatic, or fiber-optic signal through a vacuum chamber wall, THINK OF BCE!
NASA Outgassing Requirements
- Vacuum Leak Rating: Application Specific
- Voltage Allowance: 400-600 Volt per mil
- Temperature: Application specific
- Strength and Hardness: The bond provided by our epoxy feedthroughs, which is defined by the maximum force that can be applied to two bonded plates, is 2,000 psi
- Meeting the needs of the NASA outgassing requirement requires <1.0% Total Mass Loss (TML).
- BCE feedthrough meets the NASA ASTM E595 specification.
- BCE vacuum leak checks 100% of feedthroughs.
Multi-Input Vacuum Feedthrough
Double Sided Vacuum Seal
- 304L SS CF Flange (engineered for your application)
- 78 pin configuration (customizable)
- 22 AWG Mil-Spec wire (customizable)
- 304L SS CF flange (engineered for your application)
- Teflon insulated leads with nickel conductor
- Customizable lead configuration.
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.