150mm 6” Stainless Vacuum Heater Chuck
An ALD chamber needed to be upgraded to a higher temperature platen, beyond the limits of aluminum. The application involved reducing the cost of a replacement vacuum heater while keeping the heat transfer and uniformity the same or better in vacuum. Vacuum integrity was crucial to the success of the project since it needed to comply with the existing vacuum heater chuck being replaced.
150mm 6” Stainless Vacuum Heater Chuck with the following specs:
- 150mm 6” Stainless Vacuum Heater following specs:
- Temperature up to 450°C (+/- 1%) 30 minutes or less
- 304 SS 2.75 CF Flange Feedthrough with Viton O-ring
- 108 mtorr, pass best config. baseline (~0.4 torr/min)
- 120 Volt, 950 Watt (+/-10%), 8 Amp
- Thermocouple built-in to heater source
- Surface Finish: 32 Ra
OUTCOME - BCE 6” Vacuum Heater Chuck
- Medium vacuum compatible
- Leak-up rate test for the best tool config (~0.4 torr/min).
- Good temperature uniformity over 6” dia, up-to 450°C.
- Within ± 2.5°C over most of the wafer, except the edges of a 6” dia.
- Repeatable and Predictable temperature ramps up-to 450°C
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.