HEM Sealed Heater™
OPTIMIZING LIQUID FLOW IN LAUNCHES
The BCE Hem Sealed Heater™ incorporates both the cartridge heaters’ wire wound resistive element encased in a metal sheath and the vacuum compatibility of a feedthrough. Furthermore, the BCE proprietary epoxy seal allows the heater to pass strict electrical tests ensuring the purity of the dielectric materials and hence, preventing shorting. The BCE Hem Sealed Heater™ outperforms as heat flows uniformly from inside the cartridge directly to the heated bodies.
- Easy mounting of heaters into manifolds and valve bodies
- Mounting to be compatible with standard hardware
- 6 to 36V electrical specifications
- Resistance tolerance to be +/-5%
- < 1,500 VDC or greater on the Hi-pot test
- < 4,000 Megohm at 500 to 1000 VDC on the Megohm test
- < .010 sheath thickness
- Sheath can be Inconel or 300 series stainless material
- Sealing Epoxy to meet NASA ASTM E595 Low Outgassing Standard
- Maximum operating temperature of heater <200°C
Click image to open PDF of Size and Wattage Availability
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.