Simply-designed, versatile and robust!
BCE’s plug feedthrough is an ideal product for any vacuum application. Not only is it easy to install and withdraw due to its stainless steel, threaded plug body, it can be embedded with leads, thermocouples and RTDs. Thus, it can be designed and customized to meet all requirements at a low production cost.
As it is sealed with BCE’s proprietary epoxy meeting NASA ASTM E595, outgassing is excessively low. Furthermore, all leads come with standard KAPTON insulation to limit contamination in vacuum applications. It should be noted that the 316 SS construction allows it greater resistance to corrosion increasing product life. This means fewer replacements with a lifelong BCE partnership.
- CAD modeling and engineering design consultation.
- Vacuum compatible to 10-9 ATM.CC/Sec.
- Max. operating temperature: 200°C.
- BCE proprietary epoxy meets NASA ASTM E595 low outgassing spec.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Embedded thermocouple(s), lead wire(s) and rtd(s) with kapton insulation (multiple options available).
- All dimensions, materials and features can be customized.
Trust BCE to provide cost-effective and durable vacuum feedthroughs for any application!
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.