PCB Mounted Vacuum Feedthroughs
The Advantages of Printed Circuit Board Mounted Epoxy Feedthroughs are "Clear"!
Equipment manufacturers and scientific researchers are continually challenged with supplying power, fiber-optic, control, and monitoring cables into (and out of) sealed vacuum vessels. Whether due to space restrictions, special geometries, or number and type of conductors, standard glass-to-metal or ceramic feedthroughs never quite fit the bill. Unfortunately, because of limited options, many designers are forced to compromise and go for an off-the-shelf solution.
BCE custom epoxy vacuum feedthroughs offer the best choice in application flexibility, cost, and high performance. Epoxy feedthroughs are the right product for today's fast moving markets. If you have to pass an electrical, pneumatic, or fiber-optic signal through a vacuum chamber wall, THINK OF BCE!
- Vacuum Integrity: Vacuum to 10^-8Torr
- Voltage Allowance: 400-600 Volt per mil
- Temperature: With our proprietary epoxy mixture and cure times, we can achieve a seal of up to 200°C continuous & 300°C intermittent.
- Strength and Hardness: The bond provided by our epoxy feedthroughs, which is defined by the maximum force that can be applied to two bonded plates, is 2,000 psi.
NASA Outgassing Requirements
- Meeting the needs of the NASA outgassing requirement requires <1.0% Total Mass Loss (TML).
- BCE feedthrough meets the NASA ASTM E595 spec.
- BCE vacuum leak checks 100% of feedthroughs.
Custom board mountable vacuum feedthroughs delivered fast for the following applications:
- Catheter Materials
- Circuit / Electronic Assembly
- Endoscopes, Fiber Optic,
- LCD’s, Medical Epoxies,
- Non-Conductive, Optical Materials,
- Opto-Packaging, PCB Level Materials,
- Potting, Solar, Underfill, and USP Class VI Approved
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.