Available in virtually any size, shape or configuration!
Flexible Heaters are made from a variety of materials such as Silicone rubber, Kapton, Mylar, or Neoprene and have etched foil or wirewound resistance elements. Fast responding with excellent heating profiles, these heaters solve many tough equipment heating challenges. Custom shapes and terminations are designed to suit. Rapid prototype service available.
- Available in Silicone rubber, Kapton, Mylar, or Neoprene.
- Can be preformed and bonded to part.
- Various types of hardware and fasteners available.
- 120, 240 VAC standard. Custom voltages available.
- Distributed wattage available.
- Wide variety of lead wire configurations.
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.