High temperature, quick responding, flexible, electrically and environmentally insulated.
Cable heaters feature continuous operating temperatures up to 1200F (843C). Rapid heating and cooling occur due to the low mass construction. All heating elements are sealed from contamination and the stainless steel sheath provides maximum corrosion resistance. Optional internal thermocouples may be utilized for precise control. These coil heaters are available in profiled coil configuration for maximum heating efficiency.
Download Cable Heater Composition Drawing (PDF)
- Can be formed into a variety of shapes.
- Small diameters.
- High performance.
- Distributed wattage.
- Highly ductile.
- With or without internal thermocouples.
- Low mass.
- Fast responding.
- Excellent for high vacuum, cryogenic, and immersion applications.
- Rugged, durable construction.
Download Coiled Cable Heater Sample Drawing (PDF)
Sample Coiled Cable Specifications
- Temperature uniformity throughout the heated section (± 3 C)
- Moisture resistant
- Over-temperature heater failure
- Thermocouple for additional temperature measurement
- 275 Watt, 115 Volt
BCE Engineering & Quality Assurance
BCE engineers provide decades of experience in design and development, delivering a wealth of empirical data and experience. BCE welcomes your custom requirement and will design and deliver a part that meets your challenging needs.
BCE is recognized for its commitment to quality and excellence by being certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.